Thursday, August 26, 2010

Brian Williams returns to the Daily Show

Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to update in a while. School and the BG News are dominating my life right now. I don't have as much time as I'd like to update in depth as I'd like. And, the saddest part? I will have to miss the Emmys this Sunday. It's pathetic, really, how depressed I am about this!

In the meantime, I would like to highlight Brian Williams' appearance on the Daily Show Tuesday night. Even when talking about morose topics such as the death of Brian's father and Hurricane Katrina, BriWi-Jonny Stew moments are some of my favorite parts of television today.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Brian Williams
www.thedailyshow.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesPolitical HumorTea Party

No comments:

Post a Comment